Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oh poor, languishing blog!

...how very sorely I have neglected thee!

But there are times when the universe gives you a kick in the pants, and one shooting across the street and one friend's brush with bike-car mortality later, and here I am. Once again contemplating the fact that life is way too fleeting to wallow in a funk.

And that, my dear invisible, possibly made up readers, is what I have been doing.

Wallowing.

Funk.

Funk.

Funk.

For waaaaaaaaaay too long I've allowed myself the lazy luxury of indifference.

But bound lotus is calling, and I'm following...I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Hi Dawn,
It was great seeing you at the CFH Bound Lotus workshop on February 10th and it's good to see you back on blog again. Bound Lotus has been a beacon of light in my life, a life that has seen its share of funk, funk, funk. (which I can so relate to!) Bound Lotus certainly stirs the kettle and gets things moving....physically, EMOTIONALLY and spiritually. No more cold soup, this kettle's cookin'! So go, go, go...you GO GIRL!!! ;o) ~Gina

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home