Thursday, December 28, 2006

snips and snails and puppy dog tails

...that's what my practice is made of. Or at least it feels like it.

With #2 on break all month and #3 simply being everything that comes with being 10 months old, bits and pieces are all I've managed to cobble together. A few minutes of Sa Ta Na Ma here, a bit of bowing there. Tuning in when I feel like pulling my hair out, sunshine songing when I need to remember how much I absolutely crazy LOVE the small people I'm currently dedicating my existence to. Like I said, snips and snaps.

And I'm OK with that. I'm aiming for some brand of consistency, and a formal 40 day may just be too much.

Along with that, I'm aiming to blog even just a wee bit daily. I haven't been (obviously...AGHHHHHH how can it possibly be that I haven't written here since the 4th!?!??!?! Time doesn't fly, it travels at warp speed!) since my intent was until recently to resume the 40 day...which started to feel like pressure, like something looming. Which it shouldn't. Which made me think that what I'm doing is OK.

Acceptance.

Hard for those who suffer from never-enough-itis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home