Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Ultimate Kick in the Pants

OK.

Sometimes life gets weird, and this is one of them.

I have been sooooooo avoiding the inner conflict of picking up my yoga practice. Obvious to anyone that knows me. But yesterday I sorted through the piling up mags and made a nifty little stack of languishing, unread Aquarian Times to stick on the bookshelf next to my collecting-dust Bound Lotus manual and various other yoga tomes I haven't cracked in almost GASP a year and a half.

And for some reason flipped through one and for some other reason stopped to read the White Tantric ad....only that...(OK, I did say this was weird, right?)

...and I literally felt a foot connect to my backside.

White Tantric is coming HERE, to Minneapolis, in November 2008.

The marathon of meditation.

The workshop I was soooooooo set to HATE when I had to take it to get my certification, approaching the mandated attendance with total resentment for the not-at-all-in-the-budget expense of a trip to Chicago....

...and found myself wishing I could run rogue and caravan around the globe doing nothing else by the end of the day.

It will be here, in my back yard, in 16 months.

And I am going to be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home